Refresh yourself in this astonishing Hotel and Resort using your BDO Credit Card
DURATION: until February 28, 2016
CARD: BDO Credit Card
BRANCH: Nueva Ecija
DETAILS: 10% Discount rates
– 15% Discount on Entrance rates (single transactions)
- The BDO’s Island’s Best Program is open to all active Principal and Supplementary cardholders of BDO Credit Cards, BDO issued American Express Cards and BDO Debit Cards (collectively, “BDO Cardholder”).
- The offers are available at participating establishments accepting MasterCard, Visa, JCB, UnionPay or American Express Cards, and Debit Cards.
- To avail of the offer, BDO Cardholder must charge the total amount of transaction to his/her qualified BDO Card through a BDO point-of-sale terminal. BDO Cardholder must meet the minimum spend required as applicable to the participating establishment.
- Only one (1) qualified BDO Card may be used per single-receipt transaction, or per table and only one qualified BDO Card will be accepted per cardholder per visit even if he has more than one qualified BDO Card. Splitting of transaction for the purpose of availing multiple discounts or freebies is prohibited. The promo is valid for single-receipt transactions only.
- Offers on accommodation are subject to hotel reservation and to the establishment’s blackout dates. For reservation and booking, Cardholder must contact the establishment directly. Discounts or freebies are not applicable to online booking.
- The promo offer cannot be exchanged for other items or discounts and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, in-store sales, Senior Citizen & PWD cards and partner’s VIP/Membership privileges. Senior Citizens and PWDs may either avail of this promotion or regular rate less discount provided by law.
- Instant freebies and/or discount are not convertible to cash.
- Offers are available from April 23, 2015 to April 16, 2016 unless specified otherwise.