Multiple Entry Visa to Korea using your BDO Credit Card
DURATION: until December 31, 2015
CARD: BDO Credit Card
BRANCH: Please Check Promo website
Multiple Entry Visa to Korea
Promo Period: until December 31, 2015
Qualified Cards: BDO and American Express Credit Cards
Get Multiple Entry Visa to Korea with your BDO
and American Express Credit Card!
- The Multiple Visa Entry Privilege is valid for applications filed until December 31, 2015.
- Offer is exclusive to active Gold and Elite principal and supplementary BDO cardholders and American Express Card members.
- Qualified cardholders are entitled to a provision of multiple Visa entry for use in their travel to Korea.
Card TypesValidity Period
MasterCard, Visa, JCB, American Express, UnionPay3 yearsElite
World Elite, Platinum and Titanium MasterCard
Platinum Visa Card
Platinum American Express Card
Elite and Standard Cathay Pacific Card
American Express Charge Cards
Diamond UnionPay3 – 5 years
> Available for direct/personal application or through travel agency.
> Issuance of any Visa shall be at the sole discretion of the Korean Embassy.
- To be exempted from submission of financial documents (Bank Certificate and ITR), qualified BDO / American Express cardholder must:
- Present the qualified BDO / American Express Credit Card
- Submit the copy of recent monthly billing statement
Likewise, when availing of Korea travel packages through a Travel agency, BDO or American Express cardholders shall submit the required documents to be presented to the Korean embassy.
- BDO shall not guarantee the issuance of any Visa. By availing the BDO or American Express Cardholder exclusive privilege, BDO or American Express Cardholder acknowledges that for purposes of issuance of any Visa, certain credit account information may be disclosed to Korean Embassy and as such, hereby expressly consents to the disclosure and waives the right to confidentiality of credit card account information for this particular purpose.
- Furthermore, BDO Credit Cardholder agrees to indemnify and hold BDO, its officers, directors, stockholders, employees, agents, assigns as well as its parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates free and harmless from any and all actions, claims, demands and particularly on account of all known and unknown and unanticipated damages and/or losses arising out of and as a consequence of the issuance or non-issuance of any Visa.
- Download the form through the Korean Embassy website
- Go to Korean Embassy Window 3 to present / submit the following:
- Completely filled-out application form w/ Passport Photo (colored picture)
- Qualified BDO / American Express Credit Card
- Copy of recent Monthly Billing Statements (2 months)
- Original Passport and photocopy of Bio-page (page 2)
- Certificate of Employed, if employed
- Business Registration Permit, if self-employed
For other details on visa application, visit the Korean Embassy website.