All-in Bohol Getaway for 2: 3D2N Countryside Adventure at P18,500 (P27,500 Value)
Rojan Travel and Tours
BUY NOW: P18500
Value : P27500
Discount : 33%
Save : P9000
Why We Love It
- One voucher covers two (2) persons
- Roundtrip airfare (Manila-Tagbilaran-Manila)
- Roundrip transfers from airport to resort and vice-versa
- 3D2N Spazio/Garden View Room – Twin Sharing Accommodation
- HOTEL: LA VERANDA RESORT
- Daily breakfast for 2
- Free use of resort facilities including WiFi access, infinity swimming pool and more.
- TOUR: COUNTRYSIDE TOUR W/ BUFFET LUNCH
- Bohol is a popular local destination world-famous for its magnificent beaches and the well-loved Chocolate Hills
- Great for honeymooners/couple, and as a memorable retreat
- Blood Compact Site
- Baclayon Church
- Chocolate Hills
- Butterfly Conservation Center
- Man Made Mahogany Forest
- Hanging Bridge
- Tarsier Encounter
- Lunch/ river cruise
- Loay Local Industries
- Biggest Python Sanctuary
- Approniana Souvenir Shop, and more
Rojan Travel and Tours invites you over to Bohol, one of the country’s most attractive tourist destinations! This little island paradise is known for the world-famous Chocolate Hills, lush tropical settings with crystal clear blue water and thriving wildlife which includes the tarsier, a mainstay of Bohol’s animal kingdom.
You’ll be staying at the La Veranda Resort, a quaint, relaxing beachfront hideout that boasts cozy accommodations and delicious food. Round-trip pick up and drop off from the port is arranged for your convenience. Once afoot on the resort, you can enjoy some fun in the sun at the beach or at the swimming pool. Or you can head on over to your room and sleep the night away, and in the morning be delighted with a scrumptious breakfast – daily.
The travel agency has arranged a Country Side Tour for you and your family to enjoy a nice day out in adventure. On the way you’ll stop by Baclayon Church, visit the site of the Blood Compact, go Tarsier watching in the lush tropical forests, view the majesty of the Chocolate Hills and top it all off with some souvenir shopping. The tour includes a buffet lunch at the Loboc River Floating Restaurant.
Take your loved ones on a nice vacation every once in a while. Bohol is just the place to go!
Rojan Travel and Tours offers great local tours with affordable packages for hassle free experiences. It’s important to find a trustworthy travel agent that provides specifically to your needs, go with the one you trust. Rojan Travel and Tours places the consumer first and makes sure you have an unforgettable experience.
709 A Bonifacio Ave, Brgy. San Juan, Cainta,
Rizal, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Phone : (02) 212-5011, Mobile # 0906-188 3344 / 0922-799 6620